By Ibram X. Kendi
Ibram X. Kendi tackles racism in his book, How to Be an Antiracist. Kendi combined his experiences with concepts from history, society, and even biology to create a current picture of racism and what he wants that picture to be in the future.
This workbook contains:
- Chapter by chapter summary and analysis;
- Goals that you can aim for;
- Questions to help you absorb the information and help you self-reflect.
In today’s digital age, we can access millions of information within our fingertips. But how do you know which ones are relevant to you? That is why we have carefully curated all the essential points from How to Be an Antiracist into an easy-to-read, short but concise workbook.
This workbook can be:
- your sneak peek before you buy the original book;
- your reading companion while reading the original book;
- your supplementary material after you read the original book.
Dive in, discover, and be aware of what is happening in the world today.